Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 1 Reflections

This is the beginning of my final general education credits and so far, it has not been too painful!  Setting up the Gmail account and blog was easy, especially with the help from the Powerpoints. 

I have to say that I have always considered myself to be a creative person, maybe even artistic.  I actually applied to Buffalo State as a design major because I enjoyed the art classes I took in high school.  However, I changed my major to anthropology and have really missed having art in my life - it is hard to make time!  I am hoping that this class with reconnect me with my creative side and that I will learn to be able to think as creatively and critically in the realm of art as I have learned to do with my other studies.  I also hope to learn some techniques to improve my own skills.

I am excited to be taking an online course - it is nice to be able to do things on my own time (to some extent).  It seems like this course will be enjoyable as long as I continue to just follow the directions, like I did today with setting up these accounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment